2013 Fall Japanese Language
Proficiency Test for SFS students is scheduled for October
22-24. Please sign up by Friday, October 18 at http://www.signupgenius.com/
1. Sign up in an available slot by Friday, October 18 at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A054DA5A87-2013f1 In the comment box, indicate (a) your name, (b) an area of your interest, and (c) e-mail address.
2. On the day before the test, you will receive a newspaper article via e-mail.
3. On the day of the test, report to ICC 306J five minutes before the scheduled start time.
4. During the test, you will be asked to summarize the content of the article, answer comprehension questions, and state your own opinions/thoughts about the topic discussed in the article. You will be allowed to bring a copy of the article to the test.
5. After discussing the assigned article, you will be asked questions about yourself and topics of your interest, including your campus life, field of study, your professional goals, etc.